Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here).

Yeah, the “party of Lincoln” sure learned from that “autopsy” after Willard Mitt Romney lost in 2012, didn’t they – uh huh…



…and isn’t it great to see how our ol’ buddy Vlad Putin is supposedly helping us in Syria – for my money, he’s a bigger butcher than Assad…



…and hey, don’t look now, but the Iraqi Army did something right; the real culprits though, as far as I’m concerned, are the uncharged criminals in this country behind Iraq War II who created the whole damn mess in the first place; now all the Iraqis have to do is hold the ground…good luck…



…and I give you Media Matters’ choices for the worst Islamophobia of 2015 here (and if you guessed that most of it has to do with Fix Noise, then you win a free autographed copy of Billo’s book on The Sainted Ronnie R – and yes, that’s a joke, such as it is)…



…and I think this describes the consequences pretty well (nice work by “The Donald” and his pals on this) – nah, those awful words and sentiments don’t have an impact; not much…U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!...



…and here are the final tunes for the year – the way Scott Weiland left us was tragic, of course, but to me, that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t hear from him one more time…



…and this song kind of embodies my hope starting at about 12:01 AM EST…



…and in keeping with recognizing the birthday of Patti Smith, I want to play this tune once more to end the year…never, EVER forget every word of it; best wishes for a happy and healthy (and Democratic!) 2016.

No comments: