Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

Point…



…Counterpoint (have to crank the volume a bit)…



Update: Somewhere, William Paley, Edward R. Murrow, Don Hewitt, Mike Wallace and others I'm sure are doing somersaults in their graves (here).

...also, Shep Smith opines on Trump here along with John Bussey of the Murdoch Street Journal; on the one hand, I'm happy to see Trump do his best to ensure that the Repugs utterly crash and burn, but on the other hand, to be honest, this really is't a good development for our democratic form of government...



…and I don’t know what’s more shocking; Bushco covering up one of these items for seven years, or the fact that The Daily Tucker actually broke a legitimate news story (though Number 44’s DoD has something to answer for on stuff like this also – I guess I’d take the pants-wetting admiral over the self-pleasuring VA guy, though)…



...and here are a couple of seasonal selections.



No comments: