Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday Stuff

I think this is an appropriate clip; another nationalist response of pride from the French in the face of tyranny (might have to crank the volume a bit - more here also)…



…and I think there’s a bit of editorializing going on here particularly in the last 30 seconds – I mean, RT has to toe the Putin line, let’s not forget, or someone may get shot execution style in a dank elevator of a run-down apartment complex (here) – but I think the reporting on the ground by Lizzie Phelan is pretty spot-on, to say nothing of courageous…I take RT with the proverbial grain of salt as I do with the corporate media in this country…



…and shifting gears (because we need to laugh, after all), I thought this was a good commentary from Bill Maher, who had been in a bit of a slump recently as far as I’m concerned (NSFW of course)…



…and apparently, these guys are all OK, thank God.

No comments: