Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

It looks like Subway's Jared Fogle has more problems (and yes, I know the charges he faces here aren't amusing in any way, and all “alleged” of course)...



…and hey, here’s an idea; maybe there should be a “stress test” of sorts for governors who decide that they want to run for president…you know, your state has to meet certain benchmarks, such as not having 8 credit downgrades (here), having economic growth among, say, the top 10 states (uh, no), and maybe that governor has to have an approval rating higher than 50 percent (once again – uh, no) – yeah, I know, that’s just liburuul “crazy talk”…



…and (if this is to be believed), it seems that PA Democrats are in a bit of a quandary about former PA-07 U.S. House Rep Admiral Joe Sestak as the presumptive nominee to run against “No Corporate Tax” Pat Toomey in 2016 – I guess there are a lot of “inside baseball” reasons why Sestak is considered persona non grata in some quarters (not saying the reasons aren’t important, just saying that the voters might not actually care).

Well, I saw a few names mentioned in the Daily Kos post, but I didn’t see this guy anywhere. Anybody out there want to ask him about taking a shot?...



…and the teenaged one is trying to get me to expand my musical horizons a bit outside of time-warped moldy oldies and "message" tunes (what a whippersnapper he is :- ). Given that, I have to say that I think this is kind of catchy (“house” music is what this is, I guess – not bad).

No comments: