Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Stuff

To me, this clip from Rachel Maddow matters from about 3:00 on, comparing the US vs. UK election cycle, and I personally think the Scottish National Party development is pretty interesting; as far as this country is concerned, I don’t give a shit about whatever Republican Presidential Candidate of the Week is getting profiled by that supposedly liberal MSNBC network or anyone else – they’re all stone crazy and/or totally corrupted as far as I’m concerned (or both)…



…and I think “the tip of the spear” is an entirely apt phrase from The Rev. Dr. William Barber, as noted here; as far as I’m concerned, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory is a felon for this…



...and by the way, did you know that today was National “Twilight Zone” Day, as noted here? To commemorate the occasion, I give you the end of probably my favorite episode...



...and this tune.

No comments: