Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Stuff

I haven't been too happy with “conservadem” Ed Rendell lately (“fix the debt” my ass), but he's absolutely spot-on here...



...and I give you, again for no particular reason, “This Day in Doomsy History” from May 17, 2011, with more Republican budgetary fairy tales and one hell of a great question at the end...



...and I also give you the latest chapter of “Tales of Elderly White Entitlement”...



...and this incredibly NSFW clip is a special request from the teenaged one (can you guess that he's an online gamer? And yes, he also supports the president, BUT HE DOESN'T PLAY C.O.D.!!!)...



...and the one and only B.B. King has left us – RIP now and forever...



...and I don't know if you can call this his signature tune or not, but it works for me.



Note: My for-profit activity is about to change, and that may affect posting...I'll let you know.

No comments: