Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Stuff

RIP Anita Ekberg...



…and I guess I’m a little late with this, but while it’s too early I guess to say whether or not this is a hate crime, I don’t think it’s too early to wonder when our corporate media is going to pay attention (here)…



…and kudos to John Ficarra, editor-in-chief of Mad Magazine, for this great commentary (well done from a member of what is referred to as “the usual gang of idiots”)…



…and I’ve had this tune in mind for a little while now from RT about terrorism, and yeah, he actually did write something about it post-9/11; created from the crazy perspective with a twist at the end of course (“when I get to Heaven, I won’t realize that I’m there.”).

(By the way, I think the tune he referred to at the end was "She Said It Was Destiny," which is a great song regardless of whether or not it was a "hit.").

No comments: