Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

I’m glad to hear Jeremy Scahill’s point of view on the response to the Charlie Hebdo tragedy, particularly his opening remarks about all of the world leaders who attended the march on Sunday and their at-best lukewarm record on press freedom and human rights overall…



...and I thought this was a pretty interesting report on all of the online stuff going on between ISIS and Anonymous (funny in a Stanley Kubrick kind of way that ISIS couldn’t even break down the pay wall for the Albuquerque newspaper - BTW, Richard Engel's report was pretty interesting)…



…and as I know I’ve said ad nauseum, you’d be better off watching paint dry than viewing a minute or less of Fix Noise…



..and yes, I realize the prior clip has to do with Birmingham in the UK, but it still put me in the mood a bit to hear this tune.

No comments: