Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wednesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

When it comes to Darth Cheney (particularly in light of this and this), I think we have a case here of Nail. Hammer. Head. (and kudos to Tweety for this, by the way - this is why Cheney should be treated as nothing but a pariah by any sentient life form - of course, the Guardian is right; he SHOULD be in the gray bar hotel)...



…are here are some of the most amazing pictures from the prior year according to NBC News…



…and boy, am I on board with Cenk and this very NSFW commentary on an interview given by Jeffrey Follmer, president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, over the Tamir Rice shooting (here)…



…and I have to admit that I’m having a little trouble with Nancy Pelosi and her word choice too a bit (here), but she’s fundamentally right (and what production values on the Huckleberry Graham thing :- )…


..and turning to the seasonal stuff, I give you this new selection (wanted to put up “The Coventry Carol” by Alison Moyet in solidarity with those families in Pakistan whose kids were slaughtered, but chickened out I guess – bomb those responsible into ashes, and then bomb the ashes...not in keeping with the spirit of the season I realize, but that's how I feel)...



...and to kick it up a notch, I give you this...



...and now, I give you the funniest math professor who has ever lived...



...and I'll drink to this one.

No comments: