Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Stuff

Congrats to Stephen Colbert for finishing up his run on Comedy Central – made me recall this item as well as the briefly NSFW commentary (I don’t think Colbert will ever top his performance at the 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner, which was one of the funniest – and ballsiest – performances I’ve ever seen)…



...ah, what the hell - let him take another "victory lap"...



…and now, turning to the seasonal stuff, I give you an ageless wonder…



…and even though he was a scientologist, he was still pretty cool…



…and I know I don’t feature as much jazz as I should, but here is an exception…



…and after having heard this for a number of years now, I guarantee you that I’ll never look at a nativity scene quite the same way again.

No comments: