Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Stuff

Gosh, what do those rent-stabilized tenants in Manhattan expect? I mean, it's not like the ropes around the “pen” are made of barbed wire (reminds me of that Monty Python bit about the architects...and yes, I'm removing my tongue from my cheek)...



...and this report tells us of the posthumous release of “A Change is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke 50 years ago; Cooke's death was one of the most disputed of all time among entertainers of this or any era – officially, he was killed when he attacked a motel manager, but he could also have been the victim a criminal conspiracy that turned into a truly grotesque murder...



..and turning to the seasonal stuff, yeah, it looks like Santa is pretty hip these days...



...and I should have this up every year; I prefer the original as opposed to the version he did with Lou Reed and Roseanne Cash.

No comments: