Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday Stuff

Did you hear the one about the infectious disease outbreak that occurred in the U.S. while we did not have a surgeon general on the job? As Rachel Maddow explains, this, sadly, is no joke…



…and I had a bit of a problem with the very end of this Ebola-related commentary, but otherwise I’m absolutely fine with this TYT (and NSFW) takedown of Keith A-Blow of Fix Noise (yep, that 30 percent just won’t budge, will they?)…



…and I give you another triumph of red state America, in time for the season (and yeah, the bit at the end with the local news reporter is particularly silly)…



…and I’ve been meaning to work this in for a little while now, so here it is (and yeah, if anything I can think of lately deserves an encore, this would qualify).

No comments: