Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

God, this is delicious indeed – pass the popcorn…



…and silly me, I thought the stoning scene in “Life of Brian” was comedy; apparently, Scott Esk of Oklahoma (natch) thought it was a documentary…



…and Rachel Maddow tells us about Dems quite probably trying to play “choose the wingnut” in the Repug Colorado governor’s race (my favorite Tom Tancredo moment, though there are many to choose from, might be this…by the way, Lawrence O’Donnell returned last night from a nasty auto accident; when O’Donnell is on, he’s really on as far as I’m concerned, but when he’s off, he’s off by a mile – glad he’s back, though, but he might want to lose the beard)…



…and five years ago today, former South Carolina Gov. Mark “Take a Hike on the Appalachian Trail” Sanford came clean (here) – here is a tune for the occasion.

No comments: