Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Stuff

Billo and the rest of his foul ilk need to be held accountable at every opportunity, including this one (“I’ll talk slowly so you understand it”…what a pig)…



…and by the way, millennials and everybody else, vote for Democrats as if your life depends on it, because it probably does (and boy, are those numbers sad – just means we have to work harder as opposed to giving up)…



...and I give you some truly inspired stuff from John Oliver on Dr. Oz and dietary supplements here (and shame on Tom Harkin, something I don't think I've ever said before and hopefully will never say again - par for the course for Orrin Hatch, though; wonder how many hokey "I Love America" hymns he's written lately?)...



...and like it or not, I guess it's time for a summer tune.

No comments: