Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Stuff

Here’s Cenk’s take on the latest bit of right-wing outrage; it really tells you how much they’re on the outside looking in, as it were, when the best they can do is work themselves into a lather over a “tweet” about a cereal ad (and yep, it is truly lame for MSNBC and Phil Griffin to so utterly cave – and once again, check out the unintentionally hilarious captions)…



…and I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised about this development with the Keystone XL Pipeline, which to me is several time bombs waiting to detonate at least, making me recall this NSFW video – and by the way, it really won’t create that many jobs…



…and I hope Governor Bully didn’t decide to measure for drapes in the Oval Office (Christie still denies, of course – he’ll be lucky if he finishes his term)…



…and this song really hits me where I live anymore.

No comments: