Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday Stuff

I’m not sure what it says about our corporate media that it takes a comedian to do the type of reporting that we should see on a daily basis…no, never mind – I know EXACTLY what it says about our corporate media, and it’s nothing good (oh, and Jon Stewart is funny as hell on this stuff, again…and God, is Jim Cramer an idiot, and as far as I’m concerned about Maria Bartiromo, we’re pretty much just negotiating what she charges at this point, If you know what I mean)…



…and oh, that baaad Alan Grayson sure is a meanie for comparing the Teahadists to the Klan, isn’t he (here) – as Rachel Maddow tells us, if the shoe fits…



…and I thought Chris Hayes presented three good interviews here related to health care reform, one with technologist Clay Shirky on the healthcare.gov rollout, one with Dem Senator Sherrod Brown, and one with Former President Snowe…



…and here’s a neat little tune for all the youngsters out there :-).

No comments: