Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

To me, Bob Schieffer is the epitome of the thoroughly compromised Beltway media courtier; I cannot imagine how he possible believes that he has the right to lecture Edward Snowden, but somehow he does (John Amato responds better than I could here)…



Update 8/16/13: Wonder if we’ll hear tut-tutting from Schieffer over this – cue the sound of crickets in the meantime.

…and if we really had a liberal media, then exceptional reporting like this by Rachel Maddow on Governor Bully would be the norm instead of the exception (I cannot believe 2016 is being discussed now, but as long as it is, I thought Bill Burton in particular had some interesting observations)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and speaking of the word “liberal,” John Fugelsang has some good thoughts on that here (never knew it to be a pejorative by narrow-minded types until The Sainted Ronnie R occupied An Oval Office)…



…and here’s a question – how exactly can you go wrong with both Buddy Guy and Gary Clark, Jr.? Here’s the answer – you can’t.

No comments: