Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

I know it’s hard to believe that I’m including a video from Smerky (and leading with Drudge - pathetic), but I think he makes some good points on the whole presidential vacation thing, citing Mark Knoller of CBS News; of course, Smerky being who he is, you know he’s going to defend Dubya, but the numbers tell the story as far as I’m concerned…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and nice to see Martin Bashir bringing more of an edge, particularly concerning that worm Darrell Issa; by the way, here is the Levin/Cummings WaPo piece - haven’t checked it out yet, but I plan to soon…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and last night I included a video from Dem John Morse, facing a recall election for his common-sense gun votes in the Colorado state house; Angela Giron is also, and to help, click here.



Update 8/14/13: Ugh...

…and here’s an upbeat little number as the summer winds down.

No comments: