Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Stuff

For someone who supposedly has such dead-on political instincts, I’m a bit surprised to see Governor Bully attach himself to the cast-iron political anchor known as Steve Lonegan (as in “anchor that is bound to sink straight to the bottom as quickly as possible”)…



Update: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

…and it continues to defy my understanding as to why anyone thinks U.S. Senator Tom Coburn is actually sane (to say nothing of “Calgary” Cruz…I have to admit that I was mystified by about the first minute of this with the comments of this Goldie Taylor person – have to have “balance,” I guess)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and here is more proof that you would be better off watching nothing at all as opposed to watching a single minute of Fix Noise…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and happy belated 50th birthday to Tori Amos.

No comments: