Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

This is just a reminder of what time of year it is, assuming we haven’t already figured that out from the 90-degree temps around here (and "Sims" making out - eeewwwwww)…



…and I give you the following bit of candor from Rob Gleason of PA’s Republican Party, admitting what we pretty much already knew here



…and I also give you Improv Night at “Viewpoint,” with John Fugelsang and Frank Conniff – I’m not sure if Edward Snowden is going to stay in Russia, but whether he does or not, the sun will still rise in the East and set in the West regardless (da!)



Update 7/18/13: The "Viewpoint" skit makes fun of this story, which deserves to be made fun of as far as I'm concerned (as Atrios might say, I'm so old that I can remember a Democratic president who was widely ridiculed for not allowing U.S. athletes to compete in the 1980 Olympic Games in the then-Soviet Union).

…and kudos to Bruce Springsteen for this – doesn’t look like the drum beat in opposition to the Trayvon Martin tragedy is letting up, nor should it (and speaking of Rolling Stone, I'm still mulling over this).

No comments: