Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

I thought Rachel Maddow asked some good questions here about how someone like Edward Snowden could end up with access to such sensitive data, ably aided here by Barton Gellman of the WaPo…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I swear it’s nothing but a drug for our corporate media, the whole “Bush Bounce” story line which is coming one of these days, one of these days (here)…forgetting totally that Number 43 really did end up with the highest disapproval rating in Gallup Poll history (and you really aren’t going to try and make me look that up, are you?).

Well, here is a reminder as to how truly wretched this guy was (NSFW - and speaking of immigration, it looks like Ted "Crash And Burn" Cruz didn't do a very good job of listening to the last White House occupant of his party here)…



Update 6/13/13: As I said, it's like a drug (here); I thought this guy knew better.

...and speaking of Texas mistakes (that "not guilty" verdict turns my stomach - and by the way, about 30 municipalities are about to run out of water, at a minimum; but climate change is "junk science")...



…and it was such a lovely evening that I decided to give “mellow” the rest of the day off again.

No comments: