Sunday, June 09, 2013

Sunday Stuff

I have to admit that I’d fallen into the whole “well, if The Sainted Ronnie R were with us today, he’d be a Repug Party outcast” mindset a bit also – fortunately, Bill Maher provided a bit of shock therapy on that subject here (a lot more related stuff is here)...



…and I thought this was a highly informative exchange between Chris Hayes and Jeremy Scahill on the recent secrecy stuff involving Number 44…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and as you watch this, keep in mind that some nitwit wrote a column that the Bucks County Courier Times printed today claiming that the climate crisis must be a hoax because Al Gore bought an $8.9 million ocean-front villa (about par for the course with that rag)…



…and while this remains a good song, I have to admit that I’m getting awfully tired of presenting it with stories like this.



Update 6/10/13: Oh, peachy.

No comments: