Thursday, June 06, 2013

Thursday Stuff

Well, this is interesting, but I want to hear more details – besides, this is coming from the same guy responsible for the clip below; let me know if Mikey the Beloved is still playing this same tune a month or two before next year’s election…



…and isn’t this lovely from President Hopey Changey (and why do I have a feeling that the “career intelligence officer” cited in the story could become the next Bradley Manning...an update is here)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Update 6/7/13: Oh, and by the way, Democrats, maybe we wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't caved as you did here.

…and RIP Esther Williams, someone who was apparently an accidental star, but what a life of notoriety…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and here’s a song for the occasion while I try to un-grit my teeth.

No comments: