Monday, June 03, 2013

Monday Stuff

Yes, I know, we have yet another “Oh goodness gracious, whatever shall the Republican Party do?” discussion including “daughter of Breitbart” S.E. Cupp, but the takeaway for me would be the themes the millennials hit on here, which, basically, are a total refutation of the Teahadists and the “one percent” who call the shots in that party, and always will…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…oh, and by the way, they’ll never have any interest in actual governance either, as shown here…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and RIP Sen. Frank Lautenberg – while a lot of folks quite rightly now pay tribute to him for his many accomplishments (including me), let’s not forget that he was also one of the very few politicians who stood tall of the issue of G-U-N-S…



…and except for the “ain’t no Democrat” part, I think of Lautenberg and I think of this tune also (and I can hardly wait to see which Republican “Governor Bully” chooses to take Lautenberg’s seat - Christie also called for an election early also...and oh yeah, I guess Lautenberg was a bit of a "capitalist" too).

No comments: