Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I thought this was a pretty good wrapup of the recent Washington insanity from Reverend Al, Joe Crowley, and Melissa Harris-Perry…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and there’s more here in a similar vein from Rachel Maddow with David Axelrod…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and all of this gets what I think is the appropriate treatment from Stephen Colbert here (I once said that Louie Gohmert was the stupidest person in the galaxy, but that may not have been accurate…possibly the stupidest person in the universe might be closer to the truth)…



Update 5/24/13: Yes, I know this is a starkly serious topic, but would it be too cheeky on my part to say that Gohmert is a subject matter expert in this area (re., brain-dead life forms)?

…and I’m tempted to use this great commentary as a spring board into my personal tale of misery with Chase Bank, but don’t worry – I won’t burden anyone with that; only a little worse and a lot better than the stuff Dave Ramsey describes here



…and I’ll let Bill Maher get the last word (here)…



…and this isn’t how I really feel – just a good tune (video’s OK too).

No comments: