Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Stuff

Consider this graphic as something informational for the benefit of our lap dog Beltway corporate media, since, by their actions this week, they apparently don’t know the meaning of the word…

…and I’m not going to tell you that I buy every single word of this report (particularly the debt stuff considering the bar graph in the third clip here), but I thought this from RT provided some context on the damned sequester that I don’t see anyone else reporting…



…and even though this commentary is a bit wonky, and I think he’s a little too hard on Nancy Pelosi (oh, right - "balance"), Lawrence O’Donnell provides the best reporting that I’ve yet heard on the stuff about the IRS and those zany Teahadists (and that struck me as a polite rebuke of Rachel Maddow for saying that “Man Tan” Boehner isn’t very good at his job, even though I think she’s right)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and speaking of TRMS, OMIGOD, IT’S ANOTHER OBAMA SCANDAL!!! HE ACTUALLY DID A BETTER JOB THAN WE THOUGHT ON SOMETHING!!! QUICK, CALL JONATHAN KARL AT ABC NEWS!!!...

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


...and happy belated 60th birthday to Mike Oldfield – better pack a lunch for this one (still have that image after all these years of Max von Sydow in silhouette holding that black medicine bag).

No comments: