Monday, March 04, 2013

Monday Stuff

I thought nothing was funnier than Lewis Black and that bit of his about the two gay guys showing up at your front door and…well, you can search You Tube to see the clip yourself and find out the rest, dear reader – this is still a hoot…



…and yeah, Ed Schultz helps us to keep our eye on the ball, as it were (and I once laughed at Dennis Rodman when he was on Howard Stern, but now, he’s nothing but a pitiable moron)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I mentioned The Eagles last night, and as I read this, I had this song running around in my head – apropos, I think…



…and 50 years ago tomorrow marks the anniversary of the tragic passing of country music legend Patsy Cline – as I often say, you won’t find much genuine country music here, so enjoy it while you can.

No comments: