Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Stuff

I thought David Axelrod had some interesting insights into the 2012 election; yes, he leans Dem of course, but he’s a data-driven guy, let’s not forget…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and Ezra Klein gives us a lesson in political priorities (“White House Tours,” Repugs? Really? Women, children, unemployed, our veterans trying to seek educational assistance – they all don’t count, I guess…full disclosure: we had a tour last year arranged through the office of Sen. Bob Casey…Casey’s people did a great job – you didn’t seriously think I would have asked Mikey the Beloved, did you?)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I’m not sure how I managed to do this, but I somehow neglected the passing of Firesign Theater’s Peter Bergman last year, who left us a year ago tomorrow – here is my belated tribute…



…and happy birthday to Gary Numan (yep, just when you want to stomp it out of existence once and for all, the ‘80s live again).

No comments: