Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Wednesday Stuff

Lick your own damn stamps, Dubya, you grifter (here, and why am I not the least bit surprised by this)…


…and as far as I’m concerned, the Log Cabin Republicans have to be the stupidest people on the planet for this, short of the Teahadists of course (and I give you another infamous moment from these clowns below)…


…and speaking of people who have a problem with reality, I give you this concerning Willard Mitt himself…


…and finally, I'm not totally sure what to make of the fact that I found an article about prog rock at NRO, but the writer kind of says, "well, it is socially conscious, a bit, but not really - well, y'know..." (didn't get all the way through it yet, but I thought it was funny to see the writer refer to The Old Gray Lady as an "opinion journal," which it is a bit I guess).

Here’s a bit of socially conscious prog rock, genius - hope you like it (sorry, no video).

No comments: