Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Stuff

(By the way, for what it’s worth, I also posted some stuff here.)

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll just steal a couple of videos from Crooks and Liars; first, did you know that Thomas Friedman Is An Enormous Moustache (here)? And that, as far as the esteemed New York Times pundit is concerned, it’s entirely the fault of President Obama that he hasn’t been “transformational” enough to rise about petty partisan politics?

Sure you did…


Update 5/16/12: OK, to be fair, this is a good Friedman column, and yes, it involves the Internet.

…and speaking of petty partisan politics, kudos to Harry Reid for calling out Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao and his pals here (as I’ve said, somebody votes for this idiots, including this Mourdock clown in Indiana; sounds like he came from middle earth or something – acts like it too a bit...I got mad at Sen. Richard Lugar over domestic issues a couple of times, but I never questioned him on foreign policy).

Now, Harry, assuming the Dems hold the Senate, are you going to follow up on what your colleagues Sens. Merkley and Udall are proposing next year? We'll see...


…and it looks like Politifact is “mostly” stupid and “mostly” incompetent once more – wish I had one of their little “truthometers” pointing straight up like a certain middle digit on my hand…



…and tomorrow marks the 40th anniversary of the release of “Exile On Main St.,” which was kick-started by this little number (“Sticky Fingers” and probably “Let It Bleed” remain my favorite recordings from these guys, however).

No comments: