Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Wednesday PM Stuff

I know I called Florida the Land of Duh a little while ago, and after this whole dustup over the Catholic Church and contraception, I realize that I was being waay too limited in my geographic scope.

In an attempt to dispatch with this idiocy as soon as possible, I give you the following:
  • This tells us that Charles Chaput, head of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, is of course speaking out in protest, desperate for any opportunity to move the spotlight from the hideous recent school closings.


  • This, despite the fact that contraception coverage is provided at other Catholic institutions (here, including this one).


  • Also, this is despite the fact that contraception coverage is supported by a majority of Catholics (here).


  • Oh, and Willard Mitt Romney once supported the contraception coverage he now opposes (here), and good for Obama for bashing him on it (here).
  • And for good measure, I give you Rachel Maddow and that Repug presidential candidate with a Google problem here…

    Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



    …and I know Little Ricky and his pals don’t “do” irony, but I’m presenting this anyway.

    No comments: