Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Wednesday AM Stuff

See what you’re voting for, all you nitwits in Missouri, Colorado and Minnesota (here)? God, are parts of this country stoo-pid



…and I know I praised the Eastwood Super Bowl ad the other day, and I stand by that, but I think the following should be noted from here too…



…“Worst Persons” (Uber-lobbyist and wingnut Rick Berman tries to pass himself off as a “union member” in one of his anti-union ads – once again, you’d have to be a stone cold moron to trust these people; Tim Wildmon of the American Family Association – not representing my family, I hasten to add – takes on the dreaded scourge of Ellen DeGeneres…and yes, I’m being tongue-in-cheek – also, nice work by J.C. Penney; but Repug Florida State Rep Rachel Burgin takes top “honors” for being too dumb to remove the American Legislative Exchange Council, or ALEC, notation from the bill she proposed, allegedly on her own…more here)…



…and this goes out to Rep. Burgin (the gender thing doesn’t completely work, I realize, but you get the idea).

No comments: