Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Stuff

Clearly, the UC Davis campus police here have a very different definition of what constitutes a threat than I do – bastards (more here, including calls for the resignation of Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi from the entire UC Davis faculty)…



Update 11/20/11: OK, FREEZE, MAGGOT! DROP THAT IAMBIC PENTAMETER NOW!!! (here)

…and oh yeah, I seem to recall learning about compassion, justice and basic human decency apart from what Former Senator Scumwad believes about suffering in the “Christian” tradition – have fun outpolling “someone else” in the Repug presidential candidates show, Little Ricky; does that count as another form of “suffering” also?…



…and the importance of the issue cited in this video should be self-explanatory – should be…



…and this song ran around in my head as I watched the despicable events unfold at UC Davis, particularly the line at the end about sending out the boys in blue – I supposed it also fits for the registered Dems/independents who decided not to vote the Tuesday before last, and no, I’m not going to stop “beating the drum” over that (sorry, no video).

No comments: