Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Stuff

Don’t be freaked out by the “frozen face” of former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich here – God, I wish he was in the Obama Administration (and in a related vein, as they say)…



…and “start spreading the news” indeed…



…”Worst Persons” (State rep Josh Byrnes of Iowa tries to call the unemployed “lazy,” parroting “Goodhair” Perry of course – nice try, asshat; a trio from Fix Noise get the runner-up for propagating the lie I noted earlier that the White House shooter was tied to the “Occupy” movement – I guess we’ll be trying to debunk this crap for as long as we’ve had to do the same thing about Al Gore supposedly saying he invented the Internet and Bob Casey, Sr. being denied the right to speak at the ’92 Democratic convention supposedly because he was “pro life”...sigh; but Moon Unit Bachmann really takes it for claiming that she supposedly hasn’t had gaffes during the presidential campaign…no, I’m serious, she actually said that – um, does this count too?)…



...and I just have one question; didn’t somebody make a movie out of this (I heard of having a “bang-up time,” but this is ridiculous...ba-dump!).

No comments: