Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Wednesday Stuff

Yeah, what a "teabagger hero" this cretin is (here)...



...and gosh, could Rupert The Pirate have gone too far at long last (here, and ssshhh, don't wake our corporate media in this country)...



...and once more, I give you this in response to the typical Repug idiocy on display here from Orange Man and his pals (and spare me concerning Mikey The Beloved, running away from a town hall for real again tomorrow with the help of his PR service, and his "thousand dollar tax credit per new hire" sham)...



...and I really did the best I could to avoid the trial that seemed to preoccupy all of our news organizations with initials for names and a great many others, particularly Nancy Grace, who was just chomping at the bit to see the mother found guilty in the death of that poor little girl, but after I heard the news of the verdict, I couldn't help but think of this song (I can't wait to see Christine Flowers in the Daily News find a way to try and blame we lefties for this - I finally got sick of her putrid garbage and we're thus going to cancel our subscription at long last...saying last Friday that liberals sympathize with muggers was truly the last straw).

No comments: