Thursday, July 07, 2011

Thursday Stuff

I wish I had a nickel for every post I've written (along with a lot of other people, I know) pointing out that Social Security doesn't have a damn thing to do with the deficit, and I also recall that part of the point of health care reform was to make Medicare and Medicaid more cost efficient...soo then, just why the hell is "President Hopey Changey" trying to give away the proverbial store once again?

Fortunately, Sen. Bernie Sanders contains the spine that is lacking from the current occupant of An Oval Office (and I'm sure we can get ready for a fresh round of "Depends" jokes from Fix Noise about Sanders, who is smarter than that entire gaggle of idiots put together).

And can somebody explain to me why I should give the White House incumbent so much as a dime for his re-election because of this? And to do more, click here...



Update 7/8/11: No duuuh (here - the attack ads next year will write themselves, people).

..."read between the lines, and you'll find the truth" indeed - and I'd love to think that this latest scandal will be the downfall of Rupert The Pirate, but I'm sure he's on his way to figuring out how to get out of the mess, unfortunately (Update 7/13/11 - but then again, maybe not).

No comments: