Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Stuff

(Hopefully back to posting tomorrow...)

A particularly appropriate question given this revolting development (South Dakota keeps voting against this stuff, Repug politicians keep introducing these horrific bills - lather, rinse, repeat; to support the ad, click here)...



...and "so be it," Orange Man (here)? And oh please, some wingnut remind me once more how awful Nancy Pelosi is - tell me when the spaceship lands...



Update 2/21/11: And of course, Boehner's cruel and ridiculous remark was dutifully ignored by our corporate media stenographers (as noted here, among other observations...h/t Atrios).

...and take a bow, all you idiot voters who bought the typical Repug crap on this issue last November (and I'm not going to waste a second of my life trying to source any of this nonsense)...



Update 2/16/11: More here and here...

...and yes, I know this is a commercial for the Democratic Party - tough (my response to "news" at practically any corporate media site anywhere telling us the latest about Palin and the teabaggers, no matter how mundane)...



...and RIP Kenneth Mars, one of the greatest comic character actors who ever lived...



...and I'll grant you that I never liked the newly-elected House Repug majority anyway, but I still think this song is apropos.

No comments: