Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday AM Stuff

I don't know how many people have seen this clip, so I thought I'd pass it along, in which Fix Noise humanoid Megyn Kelly confronts Dr. Adam Dorin on a claim from Dorin's web site that Obama won the presidency through hypnosis at about 3:30 or so (heh - it should be noted that Dorin actually disavowed that statement from his fellow physician - as much as I hate to give Kelly credit for anything, I have to since she found out that little tidbit...more on Dorin here).

By the way, despite what Dorin says near the end of this clip, the AMA counted approximately 135,000 doctors as of 2005, about 15 percent of the U.S. total - more from Media Matters here, in which that figure had risen to 29 percent by last year.

Also, am I the only one who thought it was funny, but typical, for Fix Noise to sort of sneak in those two wide camera shots in an attempt to show off Kelly's legs? She wouldn't be on that network unless she could also substitute for eye candy I know, but I think they're also sending a message to their audience along the lines of "we think you're so dumb that you won't stick with this story unless we pull gratuitous stuff like this."



...and here's a bit of bluesy rock to start our day.

No comments: