Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Stuff

I support Joe Sestak for the U.S. Senate, but I gotta tell ya', I have to give Arlen Specter credit for this (former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich reminds us once more why this matters)...



...and I would call this a hell of a story to include in a Friday news dump...

Visit msnbc.com for

breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

...and this gives you a bit of background on the precedent as to why we don't torture (or at least, we didn't until Number 43), violated by the cretinous Bushco regime...



...returning from the criminal to the merely stupid, I give you the following featuring Fix Noise humanoid Megyn Kelly (here)...



...oh, and it seems a certain golfing fellow gave a press conference today, so I thought this was appropriate (must...resist...snark...about...a...putter)...



...and here's something nice and twangy (word?) to take us into what hopefully will be a snow-free weekend.

No comments: