Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thursday Stuff

And we're supposed to take these people seriously as an opposing political party (unfortunately, I think Keith's reference to apartheid fits - another moment when I don't feel happy about the fact that I'm Caucasian)...



Update 1 11/6/09: Makes sense that Ratzenberger is as obnoxious as his character on "Cheers" here (and for the reality-based perspective, click here).

Update 2 11/6/09: It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic - despite their idiocy, I hope everyone recovered (here).

...and from the ridiculous to the sublime we go - I'm changing things up here as I do every so often; 20 years ago today, the man who may have been the greatest concert pianist who ever lived passed away, and I'm referring to none other than Vladimir Horowitz...here is another majestic performance.

No comments: