Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Stuff

Despite all of the Palin nonsense, this was the story of the day; I don't know if Michael Isikoff mentioned this later or not, but one of the reasons why the 9/11 suspects are be tried in civilian courts is that at least two Supreme Court rulings told the Bush gang that that's where they should be tried (here and here - I can't think of a word to describe how bizarre it is that the Repugs are cackling in disapproval here even though no one has been convicted after all of this time)...



...and I would say that this is welcome news, so here's one of his hits for the occasion (not sure about the pics - maybe for the tour when this was recoreded; and to think, Bushco actually had him on a no-fly list).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust the people of New York.

doomsy said...

I do - it's Rudy 9iu11ani I'm concerned about.