Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Stuff

In addition to this boneheaded maneuver (h/t Michael Morrill of Keystone Progress), the "Alaska Disasta" is guilty of making a highly inopportune sports reference today in Erie, PA, so noted by K.O. to the point where she earns a "Worst Persons" citation (I have a feeling Sir Charles could have booted Bill Orally's butt but chose not to do so - wise move, it could have hurt him politically; and Pamela Geller is certifiably insane)...



,,,"The Pap Attack" gives Joe The Plumber the takedown he deserves, along with the Palin-McBush campaign...



...I tried to come up with a baseball-related tune to properly pay tribute to the World Series triumph of the Phils (sorry, not "Centerfield," and I can't handle that dippy Justin Roberts vid any more), and I found this; "Hot Corner" by the B-52s (yeah, I know it's a stretch)...



...and here are some scenes of fun and frivolity (mostly legal stuff, but some borderline activity) featuring some individuals who happened to be in the city of Philadelphia last night.



(Posting now becomes officially sporadic for about the next five days; hope you like videos, my friends - I'll try to stick in some commentary, but I'm not promising anything.)

No comments: