Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WE WIN!!!

(By the way, I also posted over here; also, I should note that I'm in the middle of a humongous post that I couldn't quite finish today.)

Sorry - I know there's a bunch of political stuff to get to, including Liddy Dole's awful new ad and Sarah Palin giving up and asking about 2012 already (way too funny, and Obama's half-hour show was good too), but right now, I really don't care because PHILS WIN THE SERIES!! PHILS WIN THE SERIES!! PHILS WIN THE SERIES!! PHILS WIN THE SERIES!! PHILS WIN THE SERIES!! PHILS WIN THE SERIES!! PHILS WIN THE SERIES!! PHILS WIN THE SERIES!! PHILS WIN THE SERIES!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm such a homer, it's true (and I can actually embed this song and REALLY MEAN IT!!!).

Lord, this is sweet - eternal thanks to you for this blessed moment (and to the guys in the red pinstripes also, of course).



Update 1 10/30/08: Cenk talks about the Liddy Dole ad here (Atrios had a Britney Spears video in his post over the issue; don't know what's up with that - maybe he was celebrating too and mixed it up with something else).



Update 2 10/30/08: Good job by Kay Hagan in response...

No comments: