Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not Too Late To Lend A Hand

This contains links to Dems that I’ve featured in the right nav bar and in other posts just as a reminder that it’s not too late to help out if you can (actually, the campaigns would truly benefit if you could help now with mailers, working the phone banks or other GOTV efforts)…

For the PA State House:

Harris Martin for District 18 (here)

Steve Santarsiero for District 31 (here)


For the U.S. House:

John Hall for NY-19 (here)

Patrick Murphy for PA-08 (here)

Bob Roggio for PA-06 (here)

Joe Sestak for PA-07 (here)

Bruce Slater for PA-16 (here)

Annette Taddeo for FL-18 (here)

Josh Zeitz for NJ-04 (here)


For the U.S. Senate

Al Franken (MN) (here)

Scott Kleeb (NE) (here)

Larry LaRocco (ID) (here)

Bruce Lunsford (KY) (here)

Jim Martin (GA) (here)

Ronnie Musgrove (MI) (here)

Rick Noriega (TX) (here)

Andrew Rice (OK) (here)


And last (though certainly not least)…

Barack Obama (here)

I have a feeling I’m forgetting some people – I’ll update this list if I remember who they are (or feel free to let me know in the meantime).

And in case anyone out there thinks they need some motivation...



Update 10/23/08: Somehow I forgot Darcy Burner in WA-08 - sorry...

No comments: