Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Stuff

"The Pap Attack" gives us some "straight talk we can believe in" on the economy, my friends (I'm waiting to hear more of that "angry roar" myself; I don't see it in the polling numbers yet, but hopefully I will)...



...God, I thought this was hilarious; a Fox Noise trifecta on K.O.'s "Worst Persons," with Hannity, Orally and Rupert Murdoch hisself (aaarrrrggghhh!)...



...doing a "180" here; if His Fraudulency were any kind of a man, he'd meet with Mr. Scripsick and Mr. Henthorn (but we know he's nothing more than a lying opportunist, of course)...



...and yeah, I'd like to hit Bob DeMoss and Mark Whitlock with something a little heavier and more destructive than a spatula, if you want to know the truth (though, again, I officially don't advocate the violence that conservatives would happily inflict upon liberals).



...Backdoor Slam ("Outside Woman Blues"; God, these guys knock me out)...



...and as a tribute to Richard Wright of Pink Floyd, here's "Run Like Hell" (also live) from 1980.

No comments: