Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Stuff

Rilo Kiley ("Silver Lining")...



...and to think, I almost gave BoBo a bit of a nod today for being one of the few pundits not claiming that Obama should scream about Dubya from here to eternity (as the movie/book title goes); I mean, populist rage is a good thing and he needs some of it, but Obama is also a teacher, and he should use that too or else he won't reach the people he'll need in November, IMHO ("North Korean pep rally" - bit me, you nimrod, as he fans the flames of some imaginary crisis of disunity)...



...and here's a "BoBo Golden Oldie"; comparing bin Laden to "lefty bloggers" (everything I said above...cubed)...



...from the ridiculous to the sublime: I'm going to try and grab Hillary's entire speech the first chance I get, but this is a terrific sound bite, and so true - as she spoke (and Bill beamed, and got a bit choked up also), I told the young one (who was watching) "This is what leadership sounds like," and I'm sure I'll be able to say that Thursday night also (more from C&L here).

No comments: