Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Videos

Minus The Bear ("The Game Needs Me" - I tell myself that every day; some days I can believe it better than others)...



...and Happy Birthday to Warren "Pete" Moore of Smokey Robinson and The Miracles ("Going To A Go-Go" on the 1966 dance program "Hullabaloo," and as always, I'm not referring to that great blog with Digby and Tristero; would it surprise you to find out that every single dancer in this clip ended up working for the Republican National Committee?)



And as long as I'm on the subject of music, I should note the passing last weekend of Philadelphia radio legend Hy Lit, who definitely was a formative influence for yours truly when it came to developing a taste in popular music (particularly songs in the era of the prior video). He had been sick and left WOGL last year I believe, and he will be missed.

No comments: