Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wednesday Videos

Theory Of A Deadman ("No Surprise"; "what" myself to sleep, I wonder - don't worry, I can guess; and hey, look on the bright side - at least she took care of the fish)...



...and Happy Birthday to "classic" rocker Al Stewart, performing an acoustic version of "Modern Times" here with "AJ" in 1995 (everyone automatically thinks of "Year Of The Cat" as his signature song, but this is my choice - speaking of Kerouac, today is the 50th anniversary of the publication of "The Road," and no, I don't know what happened at 6:44 either...quick story: Stewart and Paul Simon were brand new on the folk scene in the '60s when Paul asked Al to pick the best song from the upcoming "Simon and Garfunkel" debut, and Al said "Richard Cory," but Paul went with "The Sounds Of Silence," and the rest is history as they say).



For more videos, check the WeShow home page widget (drop-down menu included).

No comments: