Thursday, March 15, 2007

More Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Confessions

In light of this story (strangely timed as always for Bushco whenever the doo-doo hits the fan for them), here are some more revelations…

Update: And speaking of doo-doo, I have four words concerning this story: "Gee Arlen...ya' think??"

- It turns out he was the one who made the programming decision at NBC to cut away from the Oakland Raiders/New York Jets playoff game to broadcast the movie “Heidi” on “Walt Disney” in 1968 (yes, he’s really that old).

- He was the toll operator at the George Washington Bridge who wouldn’t give me change for a $20 bill a few years ago even though EZPass was supposed to be accepted in that lane, but he claimed my transponder was broken and I had to pay the cash amount from Exit 7 instead (and even though I didn’t pick up a toll ticket and couldn’t verify the amount, I know it wasn’t $20).

- He taught former Dallas Cowboy Emmitt Smith the moves that helped him win the grand prize on “Dancing With The Stars” a couple of months ago and thus believes he deserves part of the money.

- He once gave tax advice to Richard Hatch, the first “Survivor” contest winner (he also gave him child care advice).

I’ll provide more late-breaking updates as they are forthcoming (and no, I suppose making jokes about this murderous cretin really isn't funny, but what else can you do given the clowns running this circus that passes for a presidential administration?).

No comments: