Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Get Well So We Can Beat You Up

Tony Snow is completely antithetical to everything I believe, advocate for and try to practice as best as I can. He is nothing but a hired gun paid to tow the foul Bushco line at the expense of us all.

Still, I should point out that I'm sorry to read that his cancer has returned, especially in this fashion. I hope he is able to recover and his treatment progresses well, and I extend my best to him in this regard as well as his family and friends.

And since Katie Couric questioned why John Edwards continues his campaign despite Elizabeth's cancer (though Couric worked through her deceased husband's similar illness, as pointed out by others), I'm sure she'll ask Snow why he continues to work also.

Update 3/29/07: Excellent point...

No comments: